The municipality of Białośliwie is located in the northeastern part of Greater Poland, 30 km from the city of Piła, in the river basin of Noteć. Currently,
there are from 3000 to 4000 ha of orchards in the area around Białośliwie. So many fruit growers and new market requirements led to integration in the industry. Therefore, on the 13th of
June 2005 19 participants with complete support of the Cooperative Bank in Białośliwie organized a group of producers called: Białośliwska Spółdzielcza Grupa Producentów Owoców
(Cooperative Group of Fruit Growers of Białośliwie).
The aims of the group are:
- common adjustment of the fruit production to the market conditions
- management efficiency improving
- production planning with particular emphasis on the quantity and quality
- protection of the environment
The group produces fruits on an area of approx. 500 ha.
We modernize our orchards and improve the applied technology all the time to achieve fruits of the appropriate quality - just as our consumers expect it. Into consideration are taken: size, color,
We offer fruit of the highest quality throughout the year.
The main influence on the quality of our fruits have:
- soil conditions
- young, modern orchards
- proper selection of varieties
- professional protection and fertilization
- cold stores with controlled atmosphere
- participation in the training in fruit-growing
We are interested in the cooperation with small and large stores, shopping networks, wholesalers, exporters and other groups of fruit growers and partners from across Europe. We are
able to deliver large batches of uniform products using our own means of transport in a short time in any place in Poland and Europe.
We have appropriate packaging:
- reusable packaging 5-20 kg
- disposable cartons 5-20 kg
- bags and nets 2-10 kg
- apples: throughout the year - 7500 t
- pears: July to February - 450 t
- plums: July to December - 450 t - sweet cherries: May to August - 500 t - sour cherries: June to August - 1200 t